Pro-Matrix is committed to comply with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (the “PDPA”); which is intended to be a baseline law for the protection of personal data in Singapore. We are aware that the PDPA is applicable to our organization and we take your personal data protection seriously.
It is important that you have a good understanding of the way we collect, use and disclose your personal data. As such, our Personal Data Protection Policy is in place to address the following:
- How we manage your personal data
- Measures to protect the security of your personal data;
- Types of Personal Data we collect, use, disclose and retain;
- How we collect, use, disclose and retain personal data; and
- Purpose(s) of collecting, using, disclosing and retaining your personal data;
- How to reach us for updating, access and request of your personal data residing with us.
You agree and consent to Pro-Matrix, and our approved vendors and third parties; collecting, using, disclosing, sharing and retaining your Personal Data in accordance to this Personal Data Protection Policy.
Our Personal Data Protection Policy is not a static policy. We will update our Policy, as and when required, to ensure that it remains in line with any regulatory changes by the Law of Singapore. Updates on any changes made to our policy will be published on our website. This Policy constitutes part of the terms and conditions with regards to your relationship with Pro-Matrix.
The PDPA will apply to all personal data. Personal data is defined under the PDPA as: “…data whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified from that data, or from that data and other information to which the organization has or is likely to have access”
- Name, identity card or passport details, medical information, family background ( with details of spouse and children);
- Phone number, email address, transaction history, payment details such as bank account, address, signatures, audio recordings of conversations, forms completed, records of products or services provided;
- Employment history, education background and income;
- Photographs of individuals;
- CCTV footage images of individuals
2. Collection of Personal Data
We may collect your Personal Data by:
- When you access our website and send in enquiries, feedback or requesting information;
- When you interact with our employees, for example, via telephone calls, face to face or emails
- When you submit a job application to us;
- When we seek information about you in connection with the services that you are providing;
- When you request to be included in an e-mail or mailing list;
- When you request that we contact you;
- When you make sales enquires with us; and
- When you send us your Personal Data for other reasons not mentioned above.
3. Purpose for Collection, Usage and Disclosure of Personal Data
In general, we may collect, use, disclose and retain Personal Data for:
- Managing your business relationship as a client or vendor;
- Providing you with any of our services;
- Responding to your enquiries and/or job request;
- Processing payment to us or our approved vendors;
- Providing customer service such as handling feedbacks or complaints as well as service recovery;
- Conducting customer satisfaction surveys;
- Providing updates on our Company events;
- Complying with laws and regulations with regards to PDPA.
4. Marketing / Other Purposes
We may contact you through phone calls, e-mail, fax or text messaging to inform you about our Company events and products and services which may be beneficial to your business. If you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, you may contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) who will inform the relevant personnel to reflect the withdrawal in our system.
5. Disclosure of Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be disclosed to:
- Pro-Matrix, our associated Organization (NTT FACILITIES INC [NTT-F]) and its other subsidiaries;
- Sub-contractors, approved vendors or third parties who provide products or services to Pro-Matrix;
- Our professional advisors (e.g. Insurance Company or Auditors);
- Government bodies;
- Business partners involved directly or indirectly with the product and service we provide;
- Other personnel relating to the above-mentioned purposes.
6. Protection of Personal Data
We ensure that there are reasonable security measures and practices in place to safeguard your Personal Data from unauthorised access, collection, usage, disclosure, modification, copying, disposal and/or other risks, and adhere to the applicable laws.
7. Accuracy of Personal Data
We make reasonable effort to ensure that personal data collected is up-to-date, accurate and complete.
Alternatively, you may wish to update your personal data by sending your request to firstname.lastname@example.org Pro-Matrix will comply with your request as soon as practicable.
8. Withdrawal of Consent
If you wish to withdraw consent for us to use and disclose your Personal Data, you may make the request to email@example.com
Please take note that the withdrawal of consent may result in the termination of our business relationship with you; depending on the extent of your request, as we may not be in a position to continue to provide products and services to you.
Pro-Matrix will cease to collect, use or disclose the personal data upon such withdrawals unless otherwise permitted or required by the PDPA or other applicable laws and regulations.
9. Access and Correction of Personal Data
If you wish to access and/or make amendments to your Personal Data, please e-mail our DPO at firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your request for access or correction of Personal Data.
We will as soon as reasonably possibly provide you with the Personal data about you that is under our possession and control. We may require you to provide proof of your identity.
We may charge you a fee for providing you with access to your personal data and information about the fee will be provided by the Data Protection Officer when responding to the request.
10. Do not call Registry
Pro-Matrix does not send marketing brochures, messages or conduct any telemarketing.
Under the PDPA, a Do Not Call framework is in force since 2 January 2014. Pro-Matrix will comply with the 3 key requirements of the DNC, namely,
- requirement to check with the DNC Registry
- requirement to provide contact information and
- Voice call calling line identity prohibition
when it does send such marketing brochures/messages or telemarketing to Singapore telephone numbers.
11. PDPA Contact Details
You may call our Data Protection Officer at 6873 8680, or send your e-mail to email@example.com
You may visit the Personal Data Protection Commission’s website: http://www.pdpc.gov.sg for more information about PDPA.